We offer you an autocollimator, which can be operated through a special procedure in the smallest spatial areas. For optical components adjustments in complex laser systems, a mobile monitor is provided.
Autocollimator “Justick” sets new standards using innovative technologies. It’s characterized by its compact design and intelligent beamline.
Primarily developed for laser adjustments, “Justick” has a wide range of applicability. It also can be used to align mirrors or other surfaces, measure their angles or to determine the angles of prisms. Analysis of flatness of surfaces or their movements is also possible.
With the help of the lateral measurement port, the electronic autocollimator “Justick” can be operated in spatial limited areas up to 20 mm. The high-performance CMOS-Chip guarantees a precise detection while keeping power consumption low. A battery pack makes “Justick” more comfortable to work with.
The results can be easily obtained from the attached monitor.
- The only device to adjust laser resonators internally
- Remarkable cost-benefit ratio
- Lateral measurement port
- unique measuring method
- Battery pack for convenience
- Used in spatial limited areas down to 20 mm
- Attached monitor for better results
- Compact and handy, immediate readiness
- Centering adapter for various laser systems
|Focal-length of objective:||100mm|
|Size of point-light-source:||0,1mm|
|Field of view:||0,3°|
|Width of the sensor:||20 mm|
|Height of the sensor:||30 mm|
|Batterie life:||min. 1h|
|– Measurement-sensor Autocollimator|
– Display with included battery
– Power supply (100-240V 50-60Hz)
– Transport case